Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 Thumbs up for Inception!


Alright... You cannot see Inception and tell me
A) it wasn't an original idea
B) the graphics weren't amazing
or C) the Acting was sub par. K maybe Mal (Marion Cotillard), but I still think overall they nailed it!

As per usual I couldn't stop loving Leo's hair, but that didn't take away from the plot or my amazement at the dream in a dream concept. I love having dreams where you get so lost it seems like reality. LOVE!

Misc pics of Leo to make this blog worth reading...
Oh and how much do I adore Ellen Page? She rocked in Juno and I can think of no other who would have literally owned the role of the architect Ariadne other than Mrs.Page.


***SPOILER ALERT***
If you have seen the movie I highly recommend visiting this website. But ONLY if you have
http://screenrant.com/inception-spoilers-discussion-kofi-68330/2/


Just for the record I obviously didn't write the caption on this photograph! Your Ming... (oooooh 3 dots very mysterious) Is the scene of the crime??? Wha??)

No comments:

Post a Comment